Are you searching for an elegant venue for your bachelorette party? Start planning the Miami bachelorette party of your dreams with these fantastic locations from wineries, yachts, and spectacular nightlife spots.
3 Miami Bachelorette Party Venues for An Absolutely Unforgettable Experience
Onkor Miami Charters
Located at 300 Alton Road, Onkor Miami Charters provides some of the best bachelorette parties on private yachts. Moreover, you’ll be able to relax and float on the water in the sun, with celebrity mansions as an exciting backdrop.
Onkor Miami Charters also includes quite a bit for your bachelorette party, like:
- the private yacht rental for up to 13 guests,
- a USCG licensed captain,
- Miami yacht charter through Biscayne Bay,
- a professionally cleaned vessel,
- fuel for the duration of the charter,
- towels free to use while onboard,
- an ice and beverage cooler,
- water and soft drinks,
- a floating water lounge mat,
- disposable cups, napkins and plates, and
- amenities such as sunscreen and even phone chargers.
You can also add custom champagne to your charter.
The decorative package that you can add includes the following:
- a balloon garland,
- custom welcome sign,
- yeti cups,
- bride and bridesmaids sun hats,
- bachelorette sashes,
- captain’s hats,
- a “tying the knot” banner,
- photo props, and
- a heart-shaped float.
Schnebly’s Redlands Winery
Schnebly Redland’s Winery & Brewery is located at 30205 SW 217th Avenue and is the Southernmost winery in the United States. Furthermore, Schnebly Redland’s Winery is best known for its variety of exotic tropical fruit wines and stunning scenery. Upon entering the winery, you are met with grand double doors to welcome you into their lush courtyard and natural coral waterfall.
Schnebly Redland’s Winery offers a wonderful bachelorette party package that is perfect for six guests and includes the following:
- a welcome glass of sparkling wine,
- a guided walking tour,
- tasting-reserved seating,
- two large charcuterie boards, and
- your choice of two bottles of wine straight from the winery.
Spend a day celebrating yourself by enjoying wine and perfect charcuterie boards with your friends at one of the most beautiful wineries.
Are you looking for something more attuned to the nightlife style? Located at 2901 Collins Avenue, Basement Miami is a cool four-lane bowling alley and club with a 2,000-square-foot indoor ice skating rink. The rink also features color-changing illuminations and visually spectacular lighting effects.
Basement Miami books bachelorette parties for a personalized service that is high quality and completely catered to you while providing an ever-changing nightlife atmosphere.
Furthermore, you’ll be able to:
- reserve VIP tables,
- reserve bowling lanes,
- ice skate with lights creating a rave-like party, and
- rent out the club portion to experience fantastic lighting effects, state-of-the-art sound systems with world-class DJ line-ups, and a menu featuring some of the finest wines, champagnes, tequilas, and more!
Miami Bachelorette Party
From unforgettable clubbing experiences to wineries, and yacht excursions, each location delivers the best Miami bachelorette party. Create the memories of a lifetime with your close-knit group of friends, and start planning your dream trip today!
Now that your celebrations are all planned, it’s time to find boudoir photographer to capture your bridal boudoir session! So check out the blog links below for more work from my portfolio and tips to prep for your Miami boudoir session. Then let’s chat about your dream photos!